Custom Search

June 26, 2005

Moving (Day 2)



Bob and Monika left this morning saying something about having to clean up, then when they returned they had the last of the stuff from our old house, plus some new stuff and all the groceries.

After everything was put away Bob started putting shelves back together and I tried to help him by making sure none of the small pieces got lost. I think he thought I was trying to steal them though because he said they weren't for me and threw a ball for me to go and play with.

They are still working on getting everything set up right. To me the biggest problem is that Bob's computer doesn't want to get on the internet. It is upsetting him too because he can't do his updates or check his email easily, but I just switched over to Monika's and now I can do my updates just fine.

*smile*

No comments: